1. Not having to wake up every.single.day. at 5:45am.
2. Not having to pack gluten-free, wheat-free, soy-free, dairy-free, egg-free lunches for the babe.
3. Our neighborhood pool will be open.
4. We can walk or bike to the park.
5. Did I mention not having to get up at 5:45am??
6. Walking barefoot in the yard.
7. We’re actually going on vacation in June.
8. When summer vacation starts, McBaby will arrive in short order.
9. MAM’s birthday is during summer vacation.
10. I love the 4th of July!
11. Far-flung relatives tend to visit during the summer.
12. No daycare expenses all summer long. We’ll be ROLLING in extra cash!
13. Did I mention McBaby’s arrival?!?!
Check out more Thursday Thirteen here!
8 Replies to “13 Reasons I’m Counting Down to Summer Vacation”
There is nothing better than knowing you wont have to wake up so early when the kids are on vacation 🙂
We have another 10 weeks before our kids are on holidays here is Australia.
summer almost come 😀
Will you visit mine Thanks
Sounds like one complete summer for you indeed!!!
My 13 is a gross group of funny advertisements I made up for fun, and using this week’s ‘gross’ theme for T-13. Hope you can stop by.
I can relate to some things on your list. How many day is it for you now? We ahve..uh…9 days. Yippee!
Another to add to the list – surely it will be easier to plan a meeting with AP! After all, you’ll be at home for a while, and we’ll have to come see McBaby!!!!! (And give MAM her Christmas gift….)
I’m looking forward to getting to the swimming pool. Right now it’s still too cold.
Of course, you know when you don’t have to wake up – you will! I’m looking forward to Summer, too.
I love summer, too!!