So it’s been awhile since our first phone call from St. E’s saying that there’s a b-mom out there, considering us, along with 2 other couples. Some days we actually forget about it for hours at a time. Haven’t heard any more……and we’ve put off calling about it for quite awhile–they’ll call us, right?
L finally calls today (I almost dialed yesterday but chickened out), and turns out—She Hasn’t Decided Yet!! Which means that we are still potential parents w/ a due date in August!! So, while it will SUCK if she doesn’t choose us (we’ve been out of circulation since she started considering us), she’s still considering us. I don’t know the other couples she’s looking at, but maybe we can arrange joint custody!?! Who knows, but I was encouraged today!