Hey…October isn’t over yet, right? Still plenty of time for a September roundup!
Here, in no partilcular order, are the highlights of life at Casa de Kahuna in September:
- I turned 42! It was unremarkable, but better than the alternative.
- My friend Brooke got married, and it was a beautiful celebration at the Indianaolis Arts Garden. If you ever get a chance to go to an event there, GO.
- My mom came to visit!!
- Meg and I discovered the wonder that is Maleficient. Oh my goodness. Grab your favorite tween and go watch it already
- A fun piece went up at Indy with Kids of mine- Nature at Night.
- Speaking of which, Mam stayed up with us and watched the eclipse. I”m not sure who had more fun- Leilan & I or her.
- Our Girl Scout troop started meeting! I”m ridiculously excited to be a leader this year.
- We’ve started prep for the Fox’s First Reconciliation & First Communion.
- We had a magical day at Holiday World at the beginning of the month. Serious fun from open-to-close for everyone. I think we’ve decided to make it a summer tradition.
- We got to see the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle exhibit at the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis– TURTLE POWER!
- We made it to Mallow Run Winery for the last outdoor concert of the season with friends! So much fun, so many laughs- we’re already planning to meet there again at the first sign of spring.
September was good. Full of family and friends and fun – all of my favorite things!
One Reply to “September Top Ten”