I can’t believe it’s been almost a year since we took MAM to her first Disney on Ice show. When Mom Central asked for bloggers to help spread the word about this year’s shows, I responded with a quick, “Yes! I will spread the word!” Why?
Because the shows are incredible. The music, the characters, the ice skating, the stunts…all of it is amazing and magical, and for the two hours you are watching, you are transported into another world. Your cellphone is off, and all eyes are on the stage. Or looking over at the youngster you’ve brought, who is mesmerized by the ice skating and the costumes. I have fond memories of seeing the Ice Capades as a child, and after last year’s experience, I have decided that my children will have memories of going to Disney on Ice.
Several shows have started touring already, please visit http://disney.go.com/disneyonice/, for more information about when a show is coming near you. The shows touring this year are: Celebrations, Worlds of Fantasy, 100 Years of Magic, Princess Classics and Finding Nemo.
Also, Mom Central has some special offers for you :
Mom Central is excited to extend the following special family offers; look for the box marked “MC Promotion” when purchasing tickets:
- *Offer #1: Get 4 tickets for just $44 by entering the code “MOM” at select ticketing channels. Offer good on all weekday performances, which includes all weekday evening and Friday matinee performances; minimum purchase of 4 tickets required; additional tickets above 4 can be purchased at $11 each.
- *Offer #2: All weekend performance tickets will be $4 off the original price
- Offer #3: Get the best Front Row and VIP seats available – We have reserved seats in the Front Row and VIP sections just for you! No discounts available on these seats. Use the code MOM.
*Not valid on Front Row or VIP seats or combinable with other offers including opening night offers. Other fees may apply.
The above offers are good in the following cities:
- St. Louis: September 3-6, 2009
- Chicago: September 8-13, 2009
- Sunrise: September 17-20, 2009
- Dayton/Cincinnati: September 17-27, 2009
- Miami: September 23-27, 2009
- Auburn Hills: September 30 – October 4, 2009
- Charlotte: October 8-11, 2009
- Philadelphia: October 14-18, 2009
- Atlanta: October 14-18, 2009
- Oakland/San Jose: October 14-25, 2009
- Fairfax: October 21-25, 2009
- Sacramento: October 28 – November 1, 2009
- Baltimore: October 28 – November 1, 2009
- Uniondale: November 10-15, 2009
- Houston: November 11-15, 2009
- NYC: November 17-22, 2009
- East Rutherford: November 24-29, 2009
- Denver/Broomfield: December 3-13, 2009 *available for purchase on 9/12/09
- St. Paul: December 9-13, 2009
- Los Angeles: December 17-20, 2009
- Toronto: December 18-27, 2009
- Anaheim: December 22-27, 2009
- Philadelphia: December 23 – January 3, 2010 *available for purchase on 10/12/09
- Boston: December 26-29, 2009 *available for purchase on 9/3/09
- Ontario: December 30 – January 3, 2010
- Cleveland: January 8 -18, 2009 *available for presale on 10/2/09
Tickets don’t go on sale in our area until November….when they do, you can bet that I will be ordering them. I’m even debating taking a day off to go to a weekday morning show. Must be the Disney Magic, working already….
Disclosure Statement:“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Feld Entertainment. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”