So I’ve been tagged for a meme by Thea, at I’m a Drama Mama. So, without further ado, here are seven random things about me:
1. The car I am currently driving (2000 Saturn) is the first car I’ve ever owned that has power windows.
2. I prefer silver over gold, any day.
3. I like to cook. A baker I am not.
4. I’ve just started ordering groceries through Amazon–they have amazing deals on some of MAM’s favorite gluten-free treats.
5. Last night, while odd things were happening in my dream, I was thinking (in my dream), “I need to blog about this”. Seriously.
6. This month marks the 10th anniversary of when BgK and I started dating.
7. This is my 410th post, and this blog is officially 3yrs old.
Now for the tagging–I’m supposed to tag seven people…
Stork at Just Trying to Figure out How it all Works
Julie at …and the Rest is History
Katd at They Grow in Your Heart
Rachel at Rainbowfish
Ang at The Drama Queen Mother
M. at Letters to a Birthmother
and Heather at Just Heather
2 Replies to “7 Random Things about Me”
I take this as a reminder that my blog is lying nearly dead – barely hanging on – hardly able to breathe feebly ….. so TYPE SOMETHING! I am off to do it now…. Before I lose all 3 of my readers!
I’ll do it 🙂 It gives me a something to write about that’s not a grumble!