Let’s see… I started joining TT in January, and here we are in July, and this is my 13th installment. Not exactly a weekly participant, am I?
To make sure that my 13th list of 13 things lucky, not unlucky, I’m making it about dessert.
Thirteen Dairy-Free (wheat, soy and egg free) Frozen Treats:
1. Sharon’s Raspberry Sorbet
2. Double Rainbow Mango Sorbet
3. Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade pops
4. Trader Joe’s whole fruit ice pops
5. Frozen Grapes (a throw back to my WW days)
6. Rocket pops–you know, those red, white and blue ice pops from childhood
7. Sno cones
8. Italian Ice
9. Frozen bananas dipped in safe chocolate
10. Frozen safe chocolate pudding
11. Homemade ice pops–did your mom have the Tupperware molds? we just filled them with Kool-Aid and a few hours later–instant cool!
12. Flav-R-Ice…frozen sugar in a tube…does it get better than that?
13. Edy’s Whole Fruit Lemon Sorbet
I scream, you scream we all scream for Ice Cream! (sort of) What’s your favorite frozen treat?
See what others are posting for Thursday Thirteen!
13 Replies to “Thursday Thirteen #13”
WOW thanks for that!! My daughter and I both cant have dairy!!! So I am always on the prowl for new things!
hmmm….ur list is yummy 😀
Visit my T13 too : 13 things that happened…… Thanks
Hi, over from ICLW,
My favorite frozen treat is Culver’s. I love a sundae with fresh bananas, strawberries, and hot fudge.
I remember those kool aid molds! Cool list!
Great list! You KNOW I’ll be checking out some new things for kiddo. 🙂
Edy’s Fruit Bars… yum!
Hmmm – I am always forgetting to keep up with which regular ‘event’ I decided that I would do!! I need to make a list or set up e-reminders to myself!!
Hey – I remember home-made icepops!! I think that Mum tended to use things like orange juice – very nice!
A visitor returning your ICLW comment!
Anything with hot fudge on it works for me!
My favorite is a nice juicy carmel apple.. I like your list of 13. It all sounds good..
Yummmmmmmm, they all sound yummy. Happy TT and thanks for stopping by:)
LOVE Flav-R-Ice. It really DOESN’T get any better than that from where I sit. 🙂
Returning your ICLW comment…
I am pretty partial to interesting flavors of artisanal frozen yogurt. There are several homemade ice cream shops in my area, and a few of them have great FroYo flavors (I’m fine with dairy, not so good with lactose).
On the dairy-free, soy-free, wheat-free, egg-free front, hmm, how about homemade ice pops with orange juice. I used to suck out all of the juice flavor, and then just the ice would be left.
I am definitely going to add you to my blogroll. First, I enjoyed your blog immensely and second, I have a tree nut and egg allergy.
A visitor for ICLW.