To make sure that my 13th list of 13 things lucky, not unlucky, I’m making it about dessert.
Thirteen Dairy-Free (wheat, soy and egg free) Frozen Treats:
1. Sharon’s Raspberry Sorbet
2. Double Rainbow Mango Sorbet
3. Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade pops
4. Trader Joe’s whole fruit ice pops
5. Frozen Grapes (a throw back to my WW days)
6. Rocket pops–you know, those red, white and blue ice pops from childhood
7. Sno cones
8. Italian Ice
9. Frozen bananas dipped in safe chocolate
10. Frozen safe chocolate pudding
11. Homemade ice pops–did your mom have the Tupperware molds? we just filled them with Kool-Aid and a few hours later–instant cool!
12. Flav-R-Ice…frozen sugar in a tube…does it get better than that?
13. Edy’s Whole Fruit Lemon Sorbet
I scream, you scream we all scream for Ice Cream! (sort of) What’s your favorite frozen treat?
See what others are posting for Thursday Thirteen!