Today, after 2 weeks of waiting, MAM went to see a pediatric dermatologist for the rash that just won’t quit. It’s much better than it was, but it’s still hanging on and new bumps pop up every now and then.
The Verdict? A bacterial infection. Apparently, sometimes infections present themselves as rashes. As a result, we now have a fourth cream to use on MAM to see if it clears it up. (if anyone needs any anti-fungal, scabies or hyrdrocortisone creams, let me know–we’ve got plenty)
We also got cream to use on her face and the strange redness that comes and goes.
And now that we’re “in”, it shouldn’t take 2 weeks to get an appointment, should anything else pop up.