1. My car now fits in the garage. No more weather to deal with at 7:30am. This is sort of a seasonal thing for us–the summers of 2006 and 2007, the strollers and assorted wheeled vehicles sort of took over our 1 car garage. This past weekend, the car took the garage back.
2. I got my sample of Dunkin Donuts coffee in the mail and savored every drop. OMG. Everyday will start off better now that I know I can buy this at the grocery store. Best coffee–EVER.
3. My first foray into gluten free play dough was a success tonight, so MAM’s class will no longer be deprived. Miss A agreed to stop using play-do for a couple of weeks to see if MAM’s symptoms cleared, and of course they did….so tonight I made some dough for the class to use. I used sorghum flour, which doesn’t make it as stinky as regular homemade dough.
4. A crazy matter was cleared up at work today, so there is one less stress there.
5. My kitchen table is currently completely clean. This gives me hope that it will remain tidy throughout the week. No promises though….